Hai.. selamat datang ke blog aku yang kurang menarik tp membuat tertarik sampai ko melihatnya :p

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Love Me Or Leave Me...

So sad... Dunno what to do with my boring life... Dunno what to do with all these problems.... How to overcome my weaknesses... Its like i need someone on my life... Someone that can love me... Someone that can fullfil my expectations.... Someone that can lend me a shoulder when i cry... Someone that can comfort me when i'm depressed.... But... is there a person like that??? would that person exist?? If I can give someone my love... Hehehe... But.. All I wanna do now is to fullfil all my family's dream... To bring something... To bring success!!! Yes.. I can feel it! Eventhough many people don't believe what I can do... I know I can do it! Yes I can!! Eventhough i'm alone... All of you should listen... That I can do it... I have a dream to fullfil.... And it is time to prove myself... Because there is someone deep beneath myself......






This song is for everyone that don't believe in me... I know I can do it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kalau nak Comment , Di alu-alukan :D